Technical Stage Manager
So as followers of the blog will know we’re in production for our new show, Falling Up. We’re at the stage of looking for a technical stage manager to join us in the last period of rehearsals and on tour with the show this summer. Falling Up is an outdoor performance which will tour with 4 perfomers and one technician aross the UK and Europe with dates spread between May and September 2012.
The role will include:
- Working with the production manager to create the technical riders and book for the production.
- Assisting in the final weeks of rehearsals.
- Liaising with festivals to ensure they have all of the technical information they need and that all of our technical requirements will be met.
- Coordinating the company on tour to ensure everyone is aware of travel times, pick up points and call times for performances.
- Sharing in the driving of the company van to performances.
- Setting up and getting out the staging and sound equipment for performances (with assistance from the rest of the company)
- Running the show during performances – the show does not have any lighting so this will primarily involve sound queues.
The ideal candidate will have experience in touring with outdoor theatre and in sound engineering. They will need to be available for rehearsals 16th-27th April in London and ideally 20th-25th March in France. The tour currently includes dates between 18th May – 10th September. For more information on the details of the schedule and fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description
If you are interested in this role please send your CV (maximum two sides A4) and covering letter detailing your more relevant experience (maximum one side A4) to email@example.com by 12pm on 7th March.